Thursday 5 May 2011

2011- The Year of Exams

Just remembered that my MRCP 2 result was expected during this week. Checked it now and yes! Passed. Now ABIM in August and then PACES in November. My husband playfully goes,"Just study in the last 3 weeks. You'll make it, guaranteed!"
And now time for all my friends and family to say, "Such a drama you are!". Better than condolences I guess.
It was the hardest exam I've taken, to date. Finished the 1st 2 papers before time but had about 10 answers left in paper 3 and so just marked them without reading the questions. All I did was 2000 questions in 3 weeks to practice. Followed the Cricket world cup, participated in the heated discussions and facebooked incessantly during the 3 weeks of hibernation. No, I could not finish Sharma, did not see the images so there IS hope out there. Phew!

Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment